Last Saturday, after the baby shower, Nick worked more on the basement rooms while Kaylee had a friend over to play for the afternoon. Then they went to Brighten's house for a movie night. Nick and I left Carson home to watch the younger two kids while we met up with Dan & Brittany for dinner at Cafe Rio. Afterwards, we headed back to our house and all had a movie night watching "Unbreakable". We love having friends over and we feel so lucky to have such good ones close by!
Sunday, we had a good day at church, and Preston must have been worn out from it, because this is how we found him shortly after getting home from church. He fell asleep under his bed. I think the kids were playing hide and go seek or something like that. It was so quiet, and we realized Preston was gone, but it didn't take us long to find him! Monday, I took Alivia to school and then I dropped Preston off to Brittany so I could go to the school and help play the piano for an hour. I was asked by the music teacher to come and help and it was a blast! I will be playing for classes for the next few weeks to help them with a Christmas program they are doing.
Monday evening, we had been invited to Jon Ostler's house to do FHE with them and to hang out. Jon is a friend from HS that is Tiffany's age and was in band with us. He is a financial adviser and has been helping us with some retirement stuff. It was fun to meet his wife and family and get to spend time with them. We had apple crisp and visited. Our kids got along amazing and they want to go back soon!






No comments:
Post a Comment