We always have Tons to do on Tuesdays and this past one was no exception! We had talking time that morning filled with 'sn'owball fights! Then preschool and dance. We had dress rehearsal and it went great. The girls all looked super cute and it makes me so excited for this week's recital!
After the dress rehearsal we hurried over to the church to meet up with Nick and the kids at the ward party. Nick was serving, but the kids were eating, playing and having a blast!
The primary kids were asked to sing, so we sang a medley of three songs, using bells on two of them. Then finished with "The Miracle". Since I am the primary chorister, it was my job to help them get ready. It has been fun using the bells in Primary the past few weeks. I love Christmastime for the main reason of getting to use the bells! It was a fun night, but such a busy day. I was pretty relieved when it was over since we all knew it was going to be a full day!









No comments:
Post a Comment