It is hard to believe it is almost Christmas! We have been super crazy busy having a ton of fun, doing a lot of work, and celebrating the Holiday Season. Two weeks ago Jingles made an appearance and the kids loved reading the book and getting him ready to come out of his box. He is pretty calm and never makes a mess. He mostly moves from one spot to the next, sometimes being diligent and staying in that same spot more than one day! ;) We also found our Christmas Train and the kids have loved having that out around our front room tree.
We enjoyed some muddy buddies that evening for a snack before bed. They are my favorite and I could probably eat a whole batch myself!
On Monday, for FHE we ventured out in the rain to a donut social in Farr West and then to a Nativity celebration at the Weber Fairgrounds. The weather had caused most of the power to go out in Pleasant View for a few hours, but it was on by the time we got home! So that was good! We had a good time and we can't wait to go next year when we can plan better and stay longer.
On Tuesday, Alivia and I skipped speech so we could take her in had have a rash checked on the back of her legs. I thought they were some type of wart and I was right. He put some medicine on 3 of them and we are supposed to watch them, but as of last night they looked like they were almost gone so I hope we are good to go and she won't have any more on her legs.









No comments:
Post a Comment