Lily came over to play the other day and I found her and Preston hiding in the Christmas Tree box. They are so funny together! We also got the rest of the pantry put in and screwed together. Then we started putting all of the food in there and getting it all organized. It made me so happy to see it come together!
I picked up some playdoh the other day at the store and the kids have been enjoying that several times now. It is a great thing for them to do while I am working out. It is worth the mess it makes!
Friday night, the 11th. Carson had a choir concert at Weber High School. The Lomond View Elementary school choir is amazing! They have almost 160 kids in it and the songs were amazing. I told Nick that was just another reason why I am so happy we moved here!
Again, Grandma was there to support Carson! We love her!
Saturday morning, was a lazy morning and we enjoyed some homemade waffles for breakfast. Nick came home from work early and the boys spent the rest of the day sheet rocking the two rooms downstairs in preparation for the mud and tape this past week.
















No comments:
Post a Comment