The girls had a performance at Brookdale Assisted Living on the 17th. All of my students did great and it was the last performance for this season. We start class again on January 5th, so it is a nice break! On Friday, the two younger kids and I went up to help Natalie at their new house. They needed some cleaning done, but because there were a lot of people up there trying to finish everything, we didn't get a lot done. But it was fun to see their house and entertain the kids for a little while.
The kids were excited to finish the rest of school for the year and get to Christmas break. They have been wearing their snow gear to school, making it much more fun to play at recess!
Nick and I went out with the neighbors to Bella's Mexican Restaurant for a Christmas get together I guess you could call it. On the way down, we saw the most beautiful sunset! It was a fun evening getting to know our neighbors better!
On Saturday, I found this awesome note that Kaylee had written to Santa. I believe Jingles, our elf, took it to him that day!





No comments:
Post a Comment