This week has been full of friends! On Wednesday, we made a quick lunch trip at Chick-fil-a to eat and play with our friends before picking up the kids from school and taking them to dance. Brittany, Morgan, and Danielle were there with their kids.
On Friday, Carson went to the Festival of Trees with the school choir to sing. He had been looking forward to this field trip for awhile and had a wonderful time! Brittany M. texted me some pictures since I wasn't able to go. I am excited for his concert this week!
Friday evening, we went to the City Building to see Santa Clause and his reindeer. Kaylee's friend Brighten met us there and then went home with Kaylee for a movie night while I went with my friend Danielle to the "Forgotten Carols". I had gotten free tickets by promoting the even on FB and distributing flyers. It was a fun night!
Saturday was a pretty low key day. The kids spent the morning making snow flakes and playing. Alivia had a birthday party she went to and then after Nick got home from work we met up with my parents and Chris & Krissy at Panda in Ogden for dinner.
Our friends from WX, the Youngberg's, called and said they were going to be up in the area to pick up a treadmill and asked if they could stop by and say hi! Of course we said yes and had a fun night catching up with them while the kids played. We enjoyed some brownies before they headed home. I sure miss them and all of our friends from our old neighborhood and ward. It is great to make new friends, but it is also hard when you miss your old friends. Something we are just going to have to get used to I guess!























No comments:
Post a Comment