On Tuesday, December 8th, we had the recital for Performance Academy. Alivia had been excited all day about getting her hair and makeup done so she could wear her costume. Both girls looked adorable. It was crazy getting every one ready so I didn't get a ton of pictures, and since I was busy directing I didn't get a lot of pictures of the performance either. But trust me, it was awesome! All of my classes did amazing! I couldn't have been more proud!
My Mom was able to come and watch the recital! We sure love how much she supports us! She also teaches the kids piano once a week! Talk about amazing!
This is Laura Hill, she is the owner of Performance Academy that gave me the awesome job of teaching in North Ogden. She is fantastic and so talented!
I sure love these two girls of mine! They are both so talented and born to perform. It makes me so proud to be their mom and I feel so blessed to be their teacher too! I as even blessed enough to get these beautiful flowers! It was a fantastic night!








No comments:
Post a Comment