The week before Christmas was busy with concerts, music, piano lessons, and more. Saturday night I got all the kids to bed and Preston insisted that he stay up and watch tv with his blanket, slippers and wafers. I let him since he was just so cute about it and it wasn't more than about 5 minutes when I walked back in to find him asleep. He must have been so tired because even the next day at Church he gave us all a wonderful Christmas Present and slept through Sacrament Meeting. It was especially nice since it was the Christmas Program and the Choir was singing, the primary was singing and I had a solo and Kaylee had a solo. It was nice not to have to worry about him and we could all just sit and enjoy the program.
That same evening, Kaylee sang at the Stake Music Devotional the same song she sang for Sacrament Meeting, Baby Jesus in a Manger. She did so good singing in front of so many people!
The next morning I went to the school and played the piano for some of the grades when they sang their Christmas Songs for their parents. I also went on Tuesday for the school sing along to play the piano as well. It was fun to get to hear the kids sing in their classes and get to be a part of that.
We got a visit from Gma & Gpa Brower on Wednesday for dinner and some piano lessons. Grandma has been so wonderful to come and teach piano to Carson and Kaylee until we can find a permanent teacher here in Pleasant View.
It was a fun way to start the week leading up to Christmas!









No comments:
Post a Comment