Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Riding in the front!

Thursday morning I had a dermatologist appointment and had a mole check.  My doctor took a mole off my leg and I got a call just today that it came back a normal mole!  So that is good!  Once I got home and got the kids lunch, we headed to Lagoon for some more fun.  I was hoping it would be a little cooler weather, but it was still in the 80's and still felt pretty warm.  We tried riding most of the rides that we could all go on.  Like flying aces, umbrella ride, and sky scraper.  But then we also made it to kiddie land and enjoyed more rides.  We stayed until almost 5 and then headed home to have dinner.  



 On a side note: Carson and Kaylee rode the roller coaster and got in the front seat.  I tried to take a picture of them and got it!
 After dinner we headed to Lowe's.  Nick had found some paneling that looked like stone that we picked up on clearance.  We have since returned it after we got it in the basement and realized it just wasn't quite what we wanted.  But even though we didn't end up using it, the kids had fun going to the store to get it!  

No comments: