Last week, I think it was Tuesday...can you tell it has been crazy around here.....we went to Woods Cross City night out against crime at Hogan Park. It had rained during dinnertime and so we were happy to see that it cleared up just in time to go and check it out. They had a rock wall, pizza, donuts, and other activities. It was a fun night. Everyone, but Preston, got a chance to climb the rock wall. Kaylee was all over it and climbed it probably a dozen times! She was like a little monkey and so was Carson. It was fun to watch them.
We also got to watch the k-9 units show how amazing their dogs are! It was so cool! The kids did great just sitting and watching since it was so interesting. Even Preston sat still for the whole thing!
We actually didn't get there in time to get a donut before they were all out, so when we got home we had ice cream for a dessert! Yum!
I love this last picture of the boys. Preston is such a funny kid and loves to cheese it for the camera. We have family pictures coming up in a few weeks and I am going to be hopeful that Preston and Alivia will cooperate and smile when they are asked to. It probably won't happen, but I am going to try and be hopeful!













No comments:
Post a Comment