Thursday, August 28, 2014

A Jammin' Fun Time making Jam!

Thursday, after spending the morning at Alivia's preschool open house, we came back home, had lunch, and then we spent the rest of the afternoon making raspberry jam.  We had bought 3 flats of raspberries for only $10 a flat when we were in Tremonton for the parade, so it was the perfect time to make jam.  Especially since I didn't get a chance to make any strawberry jam this year.  The kids were great helpers and loved to smash the raspberries.  


 Of course, the two babies weren't nearly as helpful.  While I was busy making jam, they were busy making a mess of the front room.  Yes, that is their shoes on the piano.  Those two seriously make me want to pull my hair out most of the time!  But I guess that is my own fault for ignoring them while making jam.  But we are happy to have more jam and can't wait to enjoy it over the next year!

No comments: