Nick took the kids down to Holden on the 24th and joined in their celebration. They dressed up like clowns and handed out balloons. Nick and Carson were a hit on their stilts as they walked in the parade. Karen has been planning on them coming down all year to do this and it turned out to be a lot of fun! I was sad I wasn't down there with them but I enjoyed seeing all the pictures they took.
They spent the rest of the morning playing games, eating ice cream, and playing at the church.
They also spent some time riding the lawn mowers. Who needs four wheelers when you have those!?
Carson enjoyed being able to shoot his bb gun at the cabin. He also got to work helping them build the cabin.
They had a wonderful State Holiday and it was the perfect way to start their fun weekend in Holden.
No comments:
Post a Comment