Both of the kids had parties during school on Friday and I was able to help with Kaylee's class. Since Carson had such a handful going to school I took the balloons and dropped them off at noon when I went to help in Kaylee's class. It was fun to see what they were doing in his class and drop of the balloons for Ms. Carlson. Then I headed to Kaylee's class and helped with the fishing game. They also made a cute hand print picture, ate a cookie, read a story and passed out valentines. It was really fun!
I even got to fish against Kaylee once everyone had a turn in her group. She beat me, just barely!
I brought Kaylee home with me and we went and picked up the babies who were at Deb's house (that was awesome of her to watch the kids and make it super easy on me!). Then we went back and picked up the boys and got Kaylee to dance that afternoon. We had a few minutes of down time and so Preston and I were playing and I asked Carson to take a picture of us. Then I took pictures of them playing with Carson's new ball.
Once Nick got home from work, he picked up Ryan from the airport and we got ready to go out. Once Chris got there we headed to Granny Annie's in Bountiful for some dinner. We ended up both ordering breakfast! It was nice since it wasn't busy and we LOVE their scones! We were going to try and go see a movie, but there was nothing playing that we wanted to see, so at the last minute we got tickets to see a show at the Off Broadway Theatre called Sort of the Rings. It was pretty funny and very entertaining. We used to go there quite often before having kids, especially to their laughing stock show. But they aren't until 10 PM on the weekends, and we just don't stay up that late now days! It was a great evening and it was fun to do something a little different than just dinner and shopping or dinner and a movie.
I am so thankful for Nick and the effort he made to make it such a great day. He had also surprised me with some m&m's, riesens, a music cd, and bike LED light. I also got an exercise mat for my treadmill AND a gift card for Victoria's Secret (I really wanted a new bra!). He really did a great job spoiling me! Love him!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment