We woke up to several fun surprises Friday morning. Dad had left us some heart shaped donuts and chocolate covered strawberries. YUM!!! It was such a fun surprise, especially since he had made the strawberries himself. I guess while I was gone on Thursday for an hour taking the kids to choir he managed to make them and clean up the mess all before we got home! I LOVE chocolate strawberries, so these were such a treat! The kids were excited for those and for their little gifts that they got from Nick and I. They each got a heart mug (they love chocolate milk in the mornings) and the girls got heart socks and the boys got a ball.
We also had ordered these fun balloon bouquets for Carson and Kaylee's teacher. We got them from a friend of ours that is a clown and is so amazing at making balloon animals and such. The kids were excited to give their teachers the balloons.
We got Carson off to school with his valentine treats (Airhead candies) and his box. He was excited to show everyone how it turned out.
Then we got everyone else ready. I was excited to put the girls in their new matching chevron skirts I had found for such a good deal online. They looked super cute and ready for the day!
The kids enjoyed a fun day at school (see next post) and eating all the treats we had. We got to see Uncle Ryan for a bit after he flew in from CA that evening. We were also lucky enough to have Uncle Chris come up from Orem and babysit for us so Nick and I could go out that night (again, see next post). We picked up a heart shaped pizza from Papa Murphy's that night and the kids had a blast playing with Chris and his friend Track who was with him. It was such a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment