So last Saturday, the 14th, we went to the Elementary School to see Santa Clause. He traveled around WX in the back of a truck to let everyone know he was coming. We got there just after 4 when he was first seeing kids. We had to wait in line, which wasn't too long, but since Carson and I had to leave to to the MoTab concert and dinner, we left before we had a chance to see him. But the other three kids were able to see him and get a picture and a goody bag from him. Preston cried, but the girls thought it was fun. After they visited Santa, Nick took the kids to McDonalds for dinner. They had a blast. I was glad that they were able to go and have some fun since Carson and I were enjoying a night out on the town too!
No comments:
Post a Comment