We had a fun busy Christmas Eve Day. I taught a few piano lessons that morning and Nick was able to come home from work by 9:30. Carson and I ran to Smith's to pick up a few groceries and last minute things we needed, and it was so busy!!! We headed up to Ogden and met up with Matt's family, my Mom and Uncle Chris, at Texas Roadhouse for dinner. It was delicious!!!
After dinner we headed to the Christmas Village in Downtown Ogden. It was SUPER cold and since I had a total brain fart and forgot to pack any warm clothes for the kids, Aunt Natalie was amazing and was able to supply my kids with some warm gloves and hats. She even gave me a hat and gloves to wear. Preston stayed warm in his cute pink hat, which I was grateful for!!! Really, I don't know what I would have done without her! She was a lifesaver! Since we had warm clothes, we were able to enjoy looking at the cute decorated houses. The kids seemed to really like it too!
We walked around for as long as we could before we all started to get a little too cold, even with the cold weather gear we had on. So we all headed back to Matt's where we opened PJ's and enjoyed some fun on our Christmas Eve. I could already tell it was going to be a great Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment