I have been trying really hard lately to just enjoy my two little babies and do fun things with them so they aren't just watching tv all day long while I get things done. Wednesday was a good day with the two little ones because we played a lot that day! Preston and I hung out that morning while Livy was at school. Alivia helped me make mac & cheese for lunch and we just think the 1/4 lbs sticks of butter are just adorable. They are like little baby sticks of butter, but are the perfect size for making mac and cheese. I just had to take a picture of my adorable Livy since I just couldn't get over how cute she looked that day. I love her blue eyes and I think she is the sweetest little girl!
Since they were being so good that day, I decided to make a run down to the Orsen Gygi Cooking store to pick up some bigger bread bags to go with my new size loafs from my new pans I got for mother's day. Since it was a nice day out and we were already half way there, we continued up to the zoo and spent just over an hour there walking around. It was a super fun impromptu trip! The kids loved it and were a little sad when we had to leave. Since we have a big pass that allows quite a few additional people in, I found a few girls and their kids that were about to buy tickets and offered to let them in on my pass. They seemed pretty surprised and excited about it and it made me feel good to offer something like that. I hope it made their day a bit better being able to go to the zoo for free! Here are a few pictures from our afternoon.
That night after piano and dinner, just the girls and I headed to our wards Mommy Daughter Ice Cream Social. We of course had ice cream, made necklaces, took fun pictures, and visited. Our friends Kalie and Ashlynn were also able to come with us and we all had a blast! Can't you tell?
Activities like this make me quite sad that we are leaving this ward. I have always said we can't imagine being any where else so this is going to be a hard move. I know this is the right thing for us, but it still doesn't make it any easier! So in the mean time we are still going to try and enjoy our friends and neighbors as much as we can before we leave!













No comments:
Post a Comment