Alivia had her choir concert at 1 PM Saturday, just after our piano recital. She was just so stinkin' cute! She has been singing her songs around the house for weeks and we were excited to see her sing them for everyone. I had told her to remember to keep looking forward at her teacher, and a few times I caught her keeping her head forward but looking around with her eyes to watch kids around her. It was hilarious. I didn't get a picture of it, but the last song of the concert she was so focused and serious about singing she almost looked angry and it was just adorable. We love watching her perform. She remembered all the actions and sang all the words, even if you couldn't hear her. We love her so much!
We will miss the Boutiful Children's Choir and her conductor, Kathy. It has been a great experience. After the concert, we finished loading the trailer and headed to PV to drop off another load and to show Ted and Karen our house. They had yet to see it, so it was a fun afternoon showing them. We also stopped at Nick's cousin Scott's house and then at his Aunt Connie's house. We had a great time visiting with family and also enjoyed dinner at Arby's before getting home late. It was a long, but super fun day. We got up early for church today and had an emotional day there. At least I did. The choir sang a song and I had a solo, but I have been dealing with some throat issues and of course I went to go sing my part and had a frog in my throat and had a really hard time singing. I was so embarrassed. So I was a little upset about that, but my sadness turned in to happy sadness as I got to share a movie I had made for sharing time. I took all the pictures from the past 9 months since our primary program and made a video. We had pretzels and sour patch kids and watched the movie. It was a lot of fun and the kids made me cry when they sang to me in singing time. I feel a little drained from all the emotions I have felt today. So with that, I am going to go and try and sneak in a nap.
No comments:
Post a Comment