April stayed pretty busy to clear to the end! We have been enjoying the warmer weather. I have been out several times running pushing the kids in the stroller. A few weeks ago, I watched Gavin for Erin while she went on the 4th grade field trip, so he came along for the run too. With it getting close to the end of the school year, both kids have been going on a lot of field trips. Kaylee went to the Natural History Museum and Carson went to the water treatment plant and recycling center and has another one soon to the "This is the Place" Heritage Park. Kaylee also has a walking field trip Hogan Park she has asked me to come to. It is hard to make it to field trips since I have two kids at home and I always feel bad asking someone to watch them since I already ask for a lot of help with them.
Kaylee's class has been planting seeds and she has brought home a total of 9 different plants, which currently line the window by the table. They are getting pretty big! I don't know what to do with them since we are moving and we don't have a place to put them here, but we may take them to my mom's house and see if we can plant any of them there!It is our normal craziness though. Piano lessons, scouts, pta stuff, primary stuff, house stuff, homework, and just keeping up on laundry, cooking, bread making (which I am loving and it is really easy) has made the month of April fly by! My biggest challenge is keeping the two youngest entertained during the day while the older kids are at school. Luckily, Alivia has preschool in the mornings three days a week, but the amount of tv is probably way too much for both of them. So I have been trying really hard to make them play outside, do puzzles, play games or anything that isn't a phone, kindle, or tv. It is hard!
On Saturday, we got chores done in the morning and then headed up to Lagoon to spend an hour or so riding rides until it was time to leave and meet up with Dad at Hill AFB after he got off work. We had found out that Uncle Aaron was coming to Utah to work on their rental house and they could use Nick's help. We decided it would be fun for the older kids to go with him. So we met up and I dropped the kids off to him and took the younger kids home with me. We can't wait for the rest of summer and the chance to use our Lagoon passes more. It is such a fun place and the kids just love it!









No comments:
Post a Comment