Last Monday morning, after lunch, I decided to take the younger kids to discovery gateway to get us out of the house for a few hours. We brought along Alivia's friend, Abby, for the fun. It was a lot of fun and the kids LOVED it. It was a great afternoon and I liked that they didn't just spend the whole day watching tv! Since I have been trying to organize, clean, and slowly get things packed, I have let the kids watch a lot more tv than they probably should. So this was a good break from all of that!
That night after piano, we had dinner and spent a little bit of FHE packing up the trailer with our first load to the storage unit in PV. On Tuesday, it was school, preschool, talking time, piano, and a quick dinner. Then we headed up to drop off a load to the storage unit and take a look at the house. The kids did a great job helping us unload the trailer quickly.
At the house, we found that they had put in the gravel to get ready to pour the cement floors, which they did the very next day. It looked really cool and it was fun for the kids to get to check it all out!
The kid's favorite part of going to the lot is playing in all the dirt and rocks that surround the house. It is fun for them and annoying for me. They get so dirty and I am always worried that they will get hurt. But they are in heaven when we go up there! It is so fun seeing the progress of this house and sharing that with our children. We can't wait for it to be done!











No comments:
Post a Comment