Thursday, October 30, 2014

Talking Time Tuesday...and socks.

It was Crazy Sock day for "White Ribbon Day" (Internet Safety).  Our school packed Red, White, and Green (Personal Safety) ribbon in 4 days (it would have been 5 but we have Friday off for Halloween and Teacher Prep Day.  Carson wore his new Superman socks, aren't they cool.  They even have a cape on them!  Livy and Kaylee wore some fun striped leg warmers.  I picked them up last year when Nick and I wear on our cruise.  Livy was excited to wear the fun socks even though she is just in preschool.

Livy had her normal Tuesday Talking Time.  She is making good improvements on her ending sounds and is now working on phrases with ending sounds.  It is also fun to have Emery in her class too.  They are the best of friends!  


I had a busy afternoon of piano lessons, a quick run to costco, and a primary presidency meeting that went extra long because we are trying to do so much planning for next year and the budget for next year.  But I can't say enough about how wonderful my presidency is.  I love them all and I am so thankful for them!

No comments: