I actually don't mind Mondays. I get to send the two older kids off to school all day, and recover from having everyone home over the weekend. I get a lot of cleaning in and I don't have to worry about preschool carpool. I got in a good workout and Alivia even tried joining me for some of my cardio moves and pushups, and then for my cool down. She is so cute watching her try and do jumping jacks. After my workout it was time to get things cleaned up, do laundry, and get dinner ready (yummy white sauce chicken enchiladas) and get ready for Piano. It was Ribbon week this past week, and Monday was Red Ribbon, so the kids wore Red to school. Dave was awesome enough to watch Livy and Preston while I took Ethan with me to watch and take pictures at the Red Ribbon Assembly at 2:30 which was a Magician, Al Lampkin. He was awesome and super funny. The kids were laughing non stop. I really enjoyed it too! It was fun to be there for that. At the end of the assembly they announced the winners of reflections, which happened to be Kaylee and one of my piano students, Connor. We also got a fun package in the mail Monday from grandma Karen. Each child got a card with money in it to go get ice cream. We were planning on carving pumpkins, but figured it would be lots of fun to go get ice cream instead. We have learned it is a lot more cost effective and longer lasting if we go to the grocery store for ice cream. We each get to pick out our own carton of ice cream and eat it for days, not just once. Just our luck, the expensive brand of ice cream was on sale making it even better! We also did some sock shopping and found some fun socks for Carson to wear the next day for Crazy Sock day. It was a great productive day! Enjoy all the pictures! I took a lot!







No comments:
Post a Comment