Saturday, October 25, 2014

Day 1 of Fall Break

We have been planning our fall break for awhile.  The kids were excited that we were all going to be down in Holden for the Deer Hunt.  We packed everything up Thursday morning and of course it always takes longer than you think, but we finally made it down to Holden around 2 PM.  It happened to be Austyn's Birthday that day and we had fun celebrating her birthday at the cabin with some Chicken Cordon Blue (Her request) and some cake and presents.  The kids were so excited to spend time with their cousins.  I love that they are so close and age and get along so well.  We also enjoyed having such a big gathering place at the cabin.  It made it so nice!  I think the addition to the cabin was a great thing!



We had left our trailer in Holden when we were there for Labor day, so we got it all loaded up and also took our four wheelers to the cabin so we could ride them all weekend.  If Preston wasn't around the fire or in the sand box, you could find him sitting on one of the four wheelers pretending to drive.  He also would always be poopy after sitting on the four wheeler, which I thought was hilarious!  He also loved having rides on the four wheeler and I took him on plenty that weekend.  









It was a great start to our weekend.

No comments: