It is so hard having sick kids, but it makes it even harder when you still have healthy ones that need to be places and do things. Monday I still taught piano, Tuesday Alivia had Talking Time, so Nick came home from work early to watch the sick kids, since I couldn't have a friend watch them. Since I knew the I had a PTA meeting today, Nick came home early again to watch the kids. I don't know what would do if he wasn't able to come home.
Alivia was so cute at Talking time yesterday and is making great progress with her ending sounds. She is always so happy and cute with the teachers. She gets so proud of herself when she would do good. It was so good to see Preston act more like himself today. I went on a run today and pushed him in the stroller, which he loved. The weather was perfect for it. He climbed on my to watch tv while I was stretching. Such a cute kid, huh?
Alivia came home with some cute elephant ears and couldn't wait to show me how they looked on her. Kaylee was also feeling better and did some work on homework. She is such a good student and it is so fun to see her figure out her math and writing so fast. She is really quite bright!
We had a great PTA meeting today. Even though it is a lot of work, it is fun to be involved in all the events and things the PTA does for the kids' school. I really enjoy getting know these ladies I serve with and working with the teachers. Again, I couldn't do it though without the great support Nick gives me. He is great!







No comments:
Post a Comment