Wednesday, October 22, 2014

October Days

In between our running, lagoon, pumpkins, and other big things, we have day to day life that keeps ups really busy.  One day after dropping Alivia off o preschool, Preston and I took the van through the car wash.  I love that he loves wearing his hat.  I think he looks cute in it.
 I found Kaylee a dress for Krissy and Chris's wedding.  I already had a dress for Alivia that used to be Kaylee's that will be perfect.
 Alivia loves to take pictures on my phone and one day she took a lot of pictures while I did some cleaning.  I feel like I sweep the floor at least twice a day.  So this is a true picture of what I am usually doing all day long!
 Alivia has also enjoyed playing with friends.  She plays with Gentry quite a bit and also had her friend Sadie over.  They played so good together!
 Preston has been giving me such a hard time taking a nap, so lately he as been falling asleep randomly during the day.  One time he insisted on his pillow and blanket and sleeping on the couch.  I am hoping he gets over this phase fast and either just learns to make it through the day without a nap, or figures out that his bed is a lot more comfortable!


I got to help in Kaylee's class the other day and on my way out  took these pictures of her class looking for leaves to use for an art project.



No comments: