Friday, July 11, 2014

IF Parade!

I got up super early (4:45 AM) on Friday morning after staying at my sisters house to attend a Jazzercise class that Marisa teaches.  It was a lot of fun and she does a great job being an instructor.  I wish I lived closer so I could attend more of her classes!  We got back and got everyone up and out the door to watch the parade in Idaho Falls by 9.  It wasn't too hot when we first got there, but by 10 o'clock it was pretty warm and the parade was only halfway over.  So by 10:30 we were hot and ready to cool down.  So we left a little early and headed to a convenient store who handed out free drinks and ice cream coupons to help us cool off before spending the rest of the day playing around in IF.  (See next post!)







I love this last picture of Alivia...it really shows just how cute and sweet she is.  I love her little face SOOOO much!!

No comments: