Carson requested his favorite food for dinner that night, French Dip Sandwiches. yum!! My mom, Chris, and Natalie and her girls came and joined us for dinner and cake.
Carson opened up a few more presents that evening. He got a BYU banana chair, some new ear phones, and a BB gun. He was excited about all of them!
All of the kids loved taking a turn in the chair before we went out and sprayed Carson with silly string! Then we enjoyed some yummy cake, with a 4wheeler on top. He picked it out himself. It
It was such a fun day and I can't even begin to tell you how much I love Carson and his amazing personality! I am so blessed to be his mom. He is such a good kid and I am always amazed at his talent and drive that he has. We love you Carson!
No comments:
Post a Comment