The kids were both so excited to go to school today. Carson has a party at the end of the day and was able to take his Ninja Turtle costume to change into. Kaylee was able to wear her costume to school and was super excited to get her costume on. She wanted her hair in high piggy tails like we did for the ward carnival and she was happy with how it looked. I also thought her hair turned out cute. She looked so cute that I just had to take a few pictures before she left for school.
She is so photogenic and it is so fun to see her personality just shine! Alivia was so upset that she wasn't in her costume when Kaylee left, so I let her put on her princess dress for a bit so she would be happy. The plan for tonight is to have some pizza for dinner and then Nick is taking the kids trick or treating afterwards. The weather is a little chilly, but since there shouldn't be any rain, it should be a great night!






No comments:
Post a Comment