We had a wonderful day at church today. Carson actually went with our neighbor Erin to go and watch his friend, Kalie, in her primary program in her dad's ward in Magna. He left a little after ten and the rest of us got to church at 11. We had a great Testimony Meeting. Carson made it back in time for his primary class, but missed singing time, which was a lot of fun. I had the kids come up and pick one pumpkin with a song and another pumpkin with an action. It was pretty fun and the kids seemed to enjoyed it. Right as I was starting Sr Primary singing time, the CTR 5 class came in and gave me these cute paper flowers and a necklace with pictures of them singing to thank me for my service I give. They had a lesson on service and they used my calling as the chorister to show the service I give every week during singing time. It was the sweetest thing ever! I wanted to cry! I wore the necklace for the rest of singing time. I had Kaylee take a picture of me when we got home. That was pretty funny in itself! But she ended up taking a few good ones that didn't have my head cut off! Don't you think that is the cutest thing ever though?? It made my day!
No comments:
Post a Comment