Sunday, October 27, 2013

Pumpkin Time!

We decided to carve pumpkins tonight so we would have enough time to carve them all.  We sure made a mess but had some fun doing it!  We used this really cool drill thing that looks like an egg beater that helped us clean out the inside of the pumpkins.  It worked great!  Kaylee loved cleaning out the seeds and didn't mind one bit getting her hands all messy, in fact I think she thought it was pretty fun!  Preston hung out during most of it and watched us make a big mess!  



 The kids did a great job carving their own pumpkins.  And it was fun letting them do it without a lot of help!  We also ended up carving 7 pumpkins!  Again, we made a MESS!!!!

 I also got in some drill action using it to make a design on one of the pumpkins.  The kids also took a turn using the drill and adding some holes to their pumpkins.



 It was such a fun night with the kids!  I know they are going to have a blast this year on Halloween!

No comments: