We had a super fun Halloween! The kids had a blast with their class parties and we enjoyed some pizza for dinner. The kids were super excited to get out and start trick or treating. They left around 5:30 to start around the neighborhood. We let Preston go to a couple houses and then he stayed home with me to help pass out candy. He loved seeing the kids come to our door but hated to see them leave and he couldn't go out with them. He would get upset every time I closed the door. It was kind of exhausting having him home with me! Once they made it around our block, Alivia came home and stayed with me while Nick took the older kids out for more trick or treating. They were out for another hour or so and came back with TONS of candy. I couldn't believe how much candy! They had even gotten fresh warm donuts, hot chocolate, and hot dogs at a few houses. The weather was perfect and the kids had such a great time! It reminded me of when I was little and we would come home with just tons of candy and spend the next week eating, trading, and going through it like it was money! I just think it is so fun for kids! As an adult, I will admit it isn't my favorite holiday, but my kids love it and I am glad that they had such a great time! Here are some pictures of our night!
Saturday, November 2, 2013
Halloween 2013
We had a super fun Halloween! The kids had a blast with their class parties and we enjoyed some pizza for dinner. The kids were super excited to get out and start trick or treating. They left around 5:30 to start around the neighborhood. We let Preston go to a couple houses and then he stayed home with me to help pass out candy. He loved seeing the kids come to our door but hated to see them leave and he couldn't go out with them. He would get upset every time I closed the door. It was kind of exhausting having him home with me! Once they made it around our block, Alivia came home and stayed with me while Nick took the older kids out for more trick or treating. They were out for another hour or so and came back with TONS of candy. I couldn't believe how much candy! They had even gotten fresh warm donuts, hot chocolate, and hot dogs at a few houses. The weather was perfect and the kids had such a great time! It reminded me of when I was little and we would come home with just tons of candy and spend the next week eating, trading, and going through it like it was money! I just think it is so fun for kids! As an adult, I will admit it isn't my favorite holiday, but my kids love it and I am glad that they had such a great time! Here are some pictures of our night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment