Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Our kids....

I have been taking most of the pictures on my cell phone and they are somewhat random, but as I look back through them it really shows our life day to day and what we have been up to lately.  And reminds me that life has been super busy!  Our typical week day includes getting up early and hopefully getting a workout in before the kids get up, get Carson ready for school, which includes him practicing the piano and running through his spelling words.  During that time, I am usually trying to get breakfast for the two babies.  Kaylee usually sleeps in a bit and gets up around the time Carson leaves, and then it is her turn to get ready, clean up breakfast, dress everyone (and this means I normally bath the girls and Preston).  Add on top of my daily routine, any day can add laundry, PTA meetings, doctor appointments, piano lessons, cleaning bathrooms, changing sheets (because someone didn't go potty before bed) and other weird things that just seem to come up.  I really think that life has become just super crazy with four kids and some days I don't feel like I get a break at all.  But even though it is super hard, I love these four little munchkins!  Here are some pictures of the past few weeks and our day to day life and some fun stuff we get to do too!  Kaylee before school.  She goes to afternoon Kindergarten and so she can take almost all morning to get ready, which we do sometimes!   

Since we sold more than 4 boxes of candy bars for the PTA Fundraiser, Carson and Kaylee both got to go to a pizza party at the school.  

Nick had bought me some MEGA Stuf oreo's one day after I had a rough day with the kids.  We already had some normal double stuf in the pantry so we had to compare!  We actually liked the normal Double Stuf Oreo's better.  The Mega stuf is too much cream filling!



 Here are some more pictures from the Fall Festival that I took with my phone.  I thought they were super cute!





 Here are the kids painting while we watched conference last week.  We also enjoyed conference cakes, like we always do!


Seriously, I love getting to spend a few hours with just Alivia and Preston every day.  They don't always get along because neither of them know how to share.  But once in a while I see them being so cute and getting along.  Since they are so close in age, I can tell that they are going to learn to be good friends!
 Carson has scouts every Tuesday and yesterday, his troop wen to the Farmington Firestation.  He came home super excited about what he saw and learned.  It was cute.  Carson loves stuff like that.  He loves to know how things work, how things are made, and how places are run.  He watches Discovery Chanel shows and always checks out non-fiction books from the library.
 He also got a new backpack (it is like a sling) and a new light jacket.  He just looked so cute this morning before school and was excited to wear them both.
 And Livy had some awesome morning hair!
 After running a few errands this afternoon, I stopped at the park with the babies and did some swinging and enjoyed the sunshine!

No comments: