So I have been trying to get better about unloading the random pictures off of my phone. Sometimes I don't have a camera with me, so my cell phone is the next best thing. I also will post on FB the pictures since it is so easy, but not always blog about it. So here are a handful of pictures that I have taken over the last 2 months. The first is of birds...tons of birds. They hung out in our neighborhood for the whole month of November it seemed. Black crows I think they were. There were just a ton of them!
I got a great recipe from my neighbor Deb for applecrisp. It is SO yummy...I have made this several times. We serve it warm with ice cream and it is delicious!!Since Hostess went out of business we found a great deal at walmart one day on the last crate of their twinkies and 100 calorie packs for only $2 each, so we stocked up that day! :) The girls thought it was so funny that I buried them in the cart!
Another random shopping trip at walmart and the girls found some cute glasses to try on, so I had to take a picture!
I don't even remember when this was, but it was some night that we spent just watching tv, and the kids wanted to get the foot massager out so bad, so we did, and they spoiled dad with a pedicure!
We had Mayci and Cooper stay with us and I had gone to the RS Dinner that night, and this is what I found when I got home. Nick had gotten all the kids in their PJ's and they were having chocolate milk before bed. What a great dad!!!
Silly livy and her mess making abilities....ugh!!!
Ooo...my new light kit I ordered myself for christmas! So excited!!
The cookie dough that I threw away after not being able to get it to roll out for sugar cookies...what a mess!
How does Kmart even stay in business....makes me wonder.
Oh, and by the way UPS....maybe when you train your employees...explain what Fragile means please. (Do you see that big footprint on that box!??!)
Lastly...cute Sister Allen who played along with Lindseys fun truth or consequence game on Sunday. It is Lindsey's last week as chorister since she has been called to the RS Presidency. So sad, we will miss her! She was so fun!!!


















No comments:
Post a Comment