Well a new year has started and it has been good so far! Nick picked up the older kids on New years eve from being in Holden and on their way home they picked up some fireworks to light of that night for our New Years Celebration! So while they were gone I hung out with Preston and got some good smiles out of him! He is such a cutie!
I sure missed the kids and were so glad to have them home! We got pizza from pizza hut and then waited for it to get dark and did some fireworks! It has been SO cold. Like the highs are in the 20's during the day, so when the sun goes down, it can get into the single digits, but also below zero in some parts of Utah. So I took a few pics, but mostly watched from inside. The kids braved it though and watched from the porch. I think the kids enjoyed it! We stayed up long enough to watch the ball drop in NY (Yes...we celebrated EST). So by 10:15 we were all in bed and asleep. It was a LONG day!
The next day we just hung out. We did make a little run to RC Willey to check out couches but didn't find anything. I had gotten these super cute hats on clearance at Smith's. They all came with cute matching gloves. The kids love them! They spent quite a bit of time sledding over Christmas break, and only had one hat, so this will be good to have one more so they can use one if the other is still wet.
I just have to add these cute pictures of Livy. She LOVES her own designated job of putting a soap pack in the dishwasher. She is such a good helper and this is just one of the many things she does with me to help out. I love her!!
No comments:
Post a Comment