Wow...did we ever get a LOT of snow!!! Last Thusrday night, my mom had made arrangements for my grandma Edstrom to come and sing with the Tab Choir for her Birthday. But, because of the snow they cancelled choir, and they had even made it as far as Clearfield before they turned around in the horrible snow. It snowed all night Thursday. After a Relief Society Activity that night, Nick and I both shoveled and then I shoveled again Friday Morning. It snowed so much that they cancelled school on Friday. Yeah!! The kids were happy about that. Even though it didn't make much difference to me. The kids were up by 6, and by 7:45 AM we were outside shoveling the snow once again and the kids were playing in it. The spent most of the day playing in the snow. Including Alivia, who was in heaven!!! Nick shoveled the snow again when he got home from work and then again on Saturday. SO MUCH SNOW!!!! We mainly just stayed home and played most weekend. However, Nick and I did manage to get a babysitter and go out on a date Saturday night. We ate at Rumbi then just did some shopping. That is our typical date, but we enjoy it! Kaylee was so tired on Friday, she just zonked out on the couch! It was cute! Here are some pictures of our snow days!!!!
On Sunday, we all had to be to church early. Nick had stake meetings and I had Choir practice since it was Ward conference and the choir had to sing. So we were up and ready and I had enough time to take pictures of the kids while they had a quick hot dog before church. I had tried something new with Kaylee's hair, and I thought it turned out cute! And of course, Carson was so handsome in his tie! And not only did I give Livy a piggy, but I tried to round brush her hair too...so cute!
It was a fun relaxing day on Sunday. I took some pictures of Kaylee that I am using to make her Bday party invitation with. I love our weekends when Nick is home and we all just get to be together! I love my family!
No comments:
Post a Comment