Monday, September 10, 2012

No more hiding on the phone.....

So technology has come a LONG ways in the past few years.  I remember when we had phones that only made phone calls.  Now, I hardly use my cell for for 'calls'.  I use it for texting, FB, games, internet, email, and also as a camera.  However, I have never really posted a lot of the pictures I take using my phone, unless it is on FB, since it is easy to upload to FB.  So I took my SD card out of the camera and loaded over 1,000 pictures I have taken in the past 10 months since I have had this phone and picked just a few of the pictures I have taken in the past month to post on the BLOG.  I really need to do it more often, there are quite a few fun pictures on my phone that I have taken!  I think I am pretty good to take pictures anyway, but I sometimes don't have my camera with me, but I always have my phone, so I will take a picture with my phone, but then do nothing with it.  Until now.  I don't remember exactly when this first picture was taken, but the kids were being super cute in the backyard.  They had created their own band, complete with instruments and costumes (the hats!).  This must have been a Sunday afternoon....since Carson loves to change into his PJ clothes after church and wear them until bedtime.  
 This picture I took while we were at Pizza Plus in Brigham when we stopped to eat lunch before going to the Temple Open House that day.  I told the kids if they would eat their lunch they could play one game of Air Hockey.  It was comical to watch them try to hit the puck.
 This is after the temple tour and before the Fair Parade.  We stopped at my moms to rest and she did a great job of entertaining the kids with marble works while Nick, Livy, and I took a nap.
 Carson got a gift card from Gma Joy for his birthday.  So we finally went to walmart and he was able to pick out the perfect toy.  HE LOVES IT!!!  It is a fun remote control four wheeler.  He has played with it non stop since getting it.  I think he did a good job picking it out!
 Livy and I playing around with the camera on my phone.  She loves smiling for the camera now and then looking at the picture afterwards.  She is silly that way!
 We bought this sheer canopy thing like 4 years ago to go into Kaylee's nursery, but we never put it up.  It just didn't look right.  While I was gone the other day, Nick put this up in Livy's room with her new crib.  I think it looks great!  I was pleasantly surprised to see he did that!
 Kaylee had her first day of school last week, and after school she spent the day playing with her babies.  She has been doing that a lot lately, and I think it may have to do with the upcoming arrival of the new baby in our family.  She was cute to put it down for a nap, give it a bottle, and here she is feeding it lunch, which was a bowl of water. :)  So cute.
 I ordered a blog book for the first half of this year and it came in the mail the other day.  So excited!  I love our blog books and it makes it totally worth all the work of blogging.  Last night, both kids sat on the couch for at least 30 minutes looking at the new book and an older one.  Love it!
 The other day after school, the kids were out playing on the jeep and Livy just had to join them.  I went to check on them (they were out with Nick as well) and just see how they were doing and here is Livy, SO dirty with a big smile on her face holding a wrench.  I think she is going to be somewhat of a tomboy that way.  She doesn't mind getting dirty, loves to be outside and work with her dad.


 Kaylee started dance again last Friday.  I took this quick picture of her class just introducing each other.  She loves it and is excited to be back to classes this year.  After dance we had to go to the dance store and buy her new ballet shoes.  The ones from last year are WAY too small.  I guess that is what happens as kids grow!
Speaking of growing kids, Carson has grown over an inch since June.  We measured him against the mark I made in the closet in June on Saturday.  He was at least an inch taller.  That would explain why his black church pants are looking very short on him, even though I just got them in the Spring.  They just grow too fast!!  I want them to stay little for ever!!!!  Well, there is just the past few weeks in pictures.  Maybe I will one day post random ones that I took last year too since some of them show how little Livy was.  Maybe next time!

No comments: