We had a great time for FHE on Monday. Carson volunteered to teach the lesson for us about Tithing. That was his lesson at Church on Sunday. He had tithing slip, ten pennies, and a story to tell about how you should pay your tithing and THEN buy a new toy. It was SO cute! He did a great job and I could tell he learned a lot about tithing with both lessons. Aftewards, since I had a new bag of fall M&M's, we played don't eat princess. Alivia loved it, but realized it was much easier to just eat the m&m's out of the bowl rather than off the game board.
I had to share this cute pictures of Kaylee's new hair cut. We cut it a little shorter since her hair gets so thin as it grows out. She told me she looks like me when I got done styling her hair that morning....it made made me chuckle.I love that our kids are getting old enough to really understand and appreciate FHE. Even Livy is understanding so much and is so smart. The other night after all the kids got their pj's on, she went and found our scriptures and brought them into us to read, just like we try to do every night. It was cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment