This morning, my good friend Jana came over and took pictures of our family. I asked her to take some 'maternity' pictures with our family so we could remember this moment in our lives. This is probably my last pregnancy and so I wanted to remember it and have some nice photos to go with it. Since we decided to us our bed as our backdrop, we decided to do them pretty early this morning (9 AM...on a Saturday, that is early!) to make sure we had the best lighting. I got up early to make sure I was ready and all the kids had their hair done...it was like getting ready for Church, but on a Saturday. I was even trying to find us all clothes to wear at the last minute and was feeling a bit unprepared, but it all came together and worked and I LOVE how they turned out. After pictures and a quick Ikea trip and a lunch at Fazoli's I was able to spend some time editing them while Livy took a nap and the kids played. Again, I love how they turned out and I was super pleased with them! Jana did a great job and I was glad we got as many shots as we did with all the kids looking at the camera. Alivia was not the happiest during the photo shoot, so considering her mood, these pictures are AMAZING!!! Here are the final results of the photo shoot....which by the way, was probably one of the fastest I have ever done for our family...only about a half hour is all.
A super big thanks to Jana for her help and expertise! She is such a great friend to always help me out when taking pictures. It is great being a photographer, until you have to be in the picture yourself! So it is awesome that I have such a great friend who also happens to be an amazing photographer too!

















No comments:
Post a Comment