Here are a few more pictures I didn't post in the last post. While Kaylee was at school yesterday, I took Livy to Kohl's to get some jeans for Carson and Kaylee. She was such a little flirt and so full of character while we were out. She would smile at everyone, say hi, and just be such a ham. We got home and she kept being super cute, so I grabbed the camera and took her picture. She loved having me take it of both of us, and smooshing her cheek up to mine. It was SO cute!

On Friday evening, we were supposed to have a date night, but I was feeling horrible and spent the evening laying on the couch. Nick had the kids outside trying to keep them entertained so I could rest. Next thing I know I hear this big crash in the garage. I ran out to find Carson on the riding lawn mower, that he had just crashed into two bikes and a tool box because it doesn't have brakes on it. (Nick said something about when he did the transmission the brakes didn't work and apparently that wasn't a concern for him!) Carson didn't get hurt, he was wearing his helmet, but I know it scared him pretty good. I made him sit there while I went and grabbed the camera. Apparently, Nick had told him to stop in front of the house and he was going to park it for him. But Carson, wanting to be helpful did it himself. He was going to fast so he could make it up the drive way, and since there were no brakes, the garage wall became his brake. Poor kid! We laugh now, but it gave me a bit of a scare too.
And one more picture of Alivia and Emery. This was during dinner Tuesday night. They are only one month apart and I thought they were both so cute sitting there eating dinner together. It will be fun to watch them grow up together!
No comments:
Post a Comment