Saturday, May 5, 2012

May Days!!!

We are officially in MAY!!!!  And we have already been making the most of it.  On Wednesday I taught a new piano student!  Carson takes from Melissa, a good friend and neighbor, and we are going to be trading lessons.  She will teach Carson and I will teach her son, Brendon.  It will be fun I think! On Thursday, I helped in Carson classroom.  They are getting ready to take the CRT Tests next week, so they were doing a practice test.  That night, we got to enjoy dinner with Grandma Joy before she went to choir.  We had yummy potato soup and scones.  
With the nice weather, Nick has had 'spring fever', as he would call it.  He got his lawn mower running, the kids' power wheel four wheelers running, and Carson's chopper running as well.  They have been outside non stop.  

We also introduced Livy to chocolate strawberries.  She loved them!!!!  


We had a fun week and are all feeling much better and are hopefully getting over our colds finally!  Today we enjoyed a great day!  I had to lead the music at a funeral then when I got home we loaded everyone up and headed to lunch and a movie.  We ate at Arby's (we had some GREAT coupons) and then watched the "Lorax" at the Kaysville theater.  Other than Livy being a wiggle worm during the movie, we enjoyed it!  Tonight, Nick and I got to go out to dinner while the kids enjoyed a few hours with the sitter, Faith.  We finished the day off with some yummy ice cream!  Here it is, before nine and we are all in bed (Yes, I am using the laptop in bed because I am lazy).  We must be getting old, and add being pregnant on top of it, because this is pretty typical of a Saturday night.  So with that...good night! :)

No comments: