On Friday, we all went to Carson's end of year program for his first grade class. They sang sons, played the chimes, and then we watched a slide show of their whole year. It was great! I can't believe that they only have two weeks of school left! It will be a fun summer, but it will also be a little sad and boring to not have Carson in school every day. Here are some pictures of his program.
Carson has loved having Mrs. Thompson as his teacher, and so have we. We heard that she was the 'teacher to get' for first grade, and they weren't wrong. She has been amazing and I am sad that she can't be his teacher again next year. He is made such progress with his reading this past year and with the other subjects and I am just so proud of the work he has done. He is very ready for second grade! Poor Kaylee, she has one more year of preschool before she gets to go to Kindergarten, even though she would be more than happy to go now! I just can't get to ahead of myself, because before you know it, they will be graduating!
No comments:
Post a Comment