It has been so fun to watch Alivia lately play. She is such a little girl and LOVES to walk around with a purse on her arm or a baby wrapped up in a blankie. It is adorable!! She seems so smart to me for a 14 month old! She wants to be with her older siblings all the time and do what they do. She loves to go outside and play with them. She loves when they give her rides on their four wheelers and pull her in the wagon. She is just so much fun!
Monday, after school and work, the boys started the hard work of digging out the grass to get ready to pour concrete in our backyard. We are hoping to put a shed on it next year! Carson has been dying to get started and help dig. They have been out there almost every day working, and playing!
Since they are working so hard every day, that means bath time EVERY night too. But after they are clean we try and spend some time just relaxing watching tv, reading, and the kids like to play the computer. We normally try and get the kids in bed by 8, but with the the sun going down even later and summer approaching, it has been more like 8:30 lately. I am just so glad that all of my kids go to bed with very little complaint and that they sleep through the night so we can all get good rest! And now that I am pregnant, I really enjoy my sleep, so instead of staying up much past their bedtime, I am usually in bed shortly after.
I am hoping this dirty project gets wrapped up quickly, but until it does, I know the kids are going to enjoy the one and only sandbox we will probably ever have!
No comments:
Post a Comment