I am so behind on blogging, but it's only because we have been so busy!! We haven't done anything major exciting around our house, but we have stayed plenty busy with work and lots of school activities. Last Thursday, Kaylee had a field trip for her preschool. They went to the library. We got a fun tour of the different books they had and even got to see how the book drop worked. That was a cool thing to see! Then we stayed for storytime! Kaylee had a blast!
They read a whole bunch of books written by Mem Fox. After storytime we picked out some books to check out and take home with us. It was such a fun day, that this past Wednesday, we went to storytime and got even more books to take home. They did stories about pigs, it was cute! Then on Saturday, I took Carson and Kaylee to the library to get more books. Carson loves reading new books and I think this will be a weekly thing from now on since I realize how much my kids love the library. I used to go to the library all the time when they were smaller, but we just got out of the habit. But with Carson now reading it makes it so much fun to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment