Monday, March 26, 2012

Jump Jump!!!

A few years ago, we bought a used trampoline off of KSL Classifieds.  It did great until finally last summer it ripped.  It was old and didn't have an enclosure or mats.  So we decided to get a new trampoline for the kids as part of their Easter presents.  We were going to wait to put it up at Easter, but since the weather was supposed to warm up, we figured we might as well put it up now!  The kids were excited when we finally showed them what we were keeping in the back of daddy's truck!  (It had been there a few weeks!).  
 They were both super excited to help set it up.  Even Kaylee's friend, Makenna, was over and offered to help!





 We weren't sure if we wanted the enclosure, but with the feedback we got on FB about it and the fact that the one we found for the best price, came with the enclosure we thought we would give it a try.  So we will see how long it lasts.  When I was little, we didn't need mats or an enclosure and we survived just fine! But I can also see how it could be helpful to have.  I am just happy to have a new tramp.  I just wish mother nature would make up its mind on having warm weather.  It has been so cold and then warm, and then back to cold that it is driving me crazy!  Can't wait for summer!


No comments: