Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Happy 100th Birthday Oreo!

We have been having a pretty low key week.  When we get bored we do a lot of baking and cooking, which means a lot of eating!  We made pumpkin chocolate chip cookies on Saturday and we all enjoyed them, including Livy.  She wouldn't smile for a picture, but believe me she was enjoying every bit of that cookie!
I think Carson has been getting up too early in the mornings.  It tempts me to put him to bed later than our normal 8 PM, but I don't think I can give that up, so if that means, he needs to take a nap once in awhile, I guess it will have to work.  This was him Saturday afternoon.  Not even a school day!!!  But he is up usually between 6 and 7 every morning.  So it makes for a long day!
After dinner last night, Kaylee offered to help me with the dishes.  I think she spent about 20 minutes on the same cup.  Go figure. :)
 Then while Nick was at scouts last night, we enjoyed Oreos for dessert.  We normally don't buy oreos, simply because it is very hard to stick to just eating a few, but since it WAS the Oreo's 100th Birthday, we just had to celebrate!  The kids didn't seem to mind!


Okay, and I didn't mind eating a few myself!  I think if I could only eat one food on this earth...it would be Oreos.  Double Stuf, of course.  Or Thin mints.....or Peanut M&M's.....I may have to get back to you on that!

1 comment:

Matt, Nat, Hallie & Gracelyn said...

I love the pic of livy I can't wait for her b-day cake and not even a smile