Monday, March 26, 2012

Pictures

We enjoyed the warmer weather over the weekend, even if it was a little windy.  Alivia LOVES the swing on the swing set.  She will sit in it for an hour as long as some one is pushing her.  She is still taking a few steps at a time walking, but still isn't full out walking.  Any day now I think she will just take off!  Nick helped a friend with his van brakes, so I had to take a picture of him doing the thing he loves the most.  Getting greasy and dirty!  I also took some pictures of the kids on Sunday before leaving for church.  I put the girls in some matching dressed I found at Target.  They looked super cute!  And Carson picked out his own church clothes and I thought he looked super handsome.  He also took advantage again on Sunday and shared his testimony.  (It was Fast Sunday since next week is GC).  He did a great job, and I was so proud of him.  And again, it was all his doing and his decision.  It is so fun to see him getting bigger!  The other pictures were taken after church while we were watching Alivia's first year dvd I finally finished.  With pictures and videos it ended up being just over 2 hours long.  It took me forever, but I am glad I put it together.  Now to start working on one for the other kids.  Better later than never, right?  Enjoy the pictures!








One more thing.  I was sad I didn't get any pictures of Saturday.  You see, my mom and I went and saw the movie "Hunger Games" which opened this past weekend.  Afterwards we stopped at Kohls, I needed to get some more hand towels and Carson needed a new pair of pants.  On my way out to my car I saw my cousin Melanie Huffaker and her family.  They are here on their spring break from Nevada visiting their inlaws.  So I invited them over to our house to visit for awhile, since my mom was going to be going there for dinner too.  It was SO fun to visit with them for a bit before they headed up to Ogden.  I just can't believe I didn't get any pictures of them and their cute kids.  But it was super fun, and I hope to see them again soon!

No comments: