I post about my girls a lot, but that is because I am lucky enough to spend so much time with them! Kaylee is such a good big sister and loves to be with Livy. There are a lot of times I have to ask her to leave her alone, because she can bug Alivia more than help her. So the #1 rule for Kaylee of Alivia is to leave her alone, unless we ask her to help. But other than that, they get along great!
Alivia is finally getting big enough to find matching clothes in both of the girls sizes. I found these cute shirts at Target the other day, and Kaylee was so excited to wear her shirt with Alivia. (They even have cute matching shorts to go with them, but it isn't quite short weather yet!).
Kaylee is such a great helper and is being a great example for Alivia. Kaylee is great to help get diapers, throw things away, put dirty clothes in the hamper, and help with dishes and other chores. I can't believe how big Kaylee is getting and how smart she is. I am so grateful for both of my girls and of course my handsome boy Carson too!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment