Monday, March 12, 2012

Thirty One

On Thursday I turned Thirty One.  I am now IN my thirties....crazy!  I enjoyed going out to lunch with two of my really good friends Jen and Jana.  We enjoyed eating at Paradise Bakery and especially liked the cookie that comes with your lunch part!  It was fun to spend time without any kids and just chatting!  For dinner that night we went to Apollo Burger.  It was nice to NOT have to make or clean up dinner and I was really wanting some fries and fry sauce!  The kids enjoyed it....other than the part when Carson dumped Aj Jus all over his lap.  Oh, well.  Life happens, right?!  



 Overall it was a pretty simple day, but it was fun to spend it with my family!!  On Friday, we got together with my Mom (My dad was working in California) and Matt's cute family and celebrated with a lasagna dinner and some yummy pudding cake!  It was a great evening!

Isn't Gracie so cute!!! 



After dinner, my mom watched our kids while Nick and I went to a play at the Off Broadway Theater in SLC.  We saw "Gleek School Musical".  Which is a play making fun of Glee and High School Musical. It was pretty good!  We used to always go to the OBT before we had kids and always enjoyed it, so it was fun to go back!  It was a fun way to end my Birthday Celebration!  Here is to another fun year of getting old!

No comments: