We finished Carson's room and the laundry room last year before Alivia was born. The only thing we didn't finish was the floor in the laundry room, so finally we tackled it over the weekend. This is the very last thing that needs to be finished in the basement to be considered 100% complete. Wow!! We picked out the tile on Saturday and since Monday was President's day, Nick didn't have to go to work, so he laid the tile. It worked out great! We still need to grout it and seal it, but the hardest part is over! He did a great job and Carson was an amazing helper! He worked beside him ALL day, helping in any way he could. He is SO much like his dad! Here are some pictures of the work that was done that day.
I think it looks great and I am excited to get it all finished and put back together. The next thing to do in the laundry room is to add some cabinets and a counter top. But who knows when that will happen, we still have a huge wish list of other projects that need to be done around the house. I am just so thankful that I have a husband who is so handy around the house!
No comments:
Post a Comment