Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Be My Valentine!!!

Tuesday was Valentines!  But we celebrated early by making cupcakes on Monday for FHE.  Grandma Karen had sent us a package in the mail with a fun cupcake mix with frosting and cute cupcake holders.  They were super yummy!  
Alivia had fun playing around with all the toys while we made up the cupcakes!






I don't have any pictures from our actual Valentines day, but it was great.  Carson and Kaylee both had fun with their class parties at school.  They both got a TON of candy!  Nick and I had celebrated over the weekend when we went out with Matt & Nat to dinner and to the movie "The Vow".  So we spent the evening having dinner (pizza from Costco), doing homework with Carson, and watching TV once the kids went to bed.  It was pretty low key, but that is how I think we prefer it!

No comments: